We are a 501c3 not for profit organization, which means that we rely heavily on donations from the public to keep us up and running. Our animals need many things to keep them comfortable and happy, and we strive to make sure they are spoiled rotten! Here are some ways you can help:
* Make a one-time donation.
* Make a recurring donation.
* Make a restricted donation. These donations are for specific projects or events.
* Gift cards (Rural King, Wal-Mart, Petco, Gas cards, etc.)
* Volunteer: Call us for details 618.687.2079 or email: email@example.com
“Our “Angel” group commits to making a monthly donation for a period of one year. Our Angel donations range from $10.00 to $1,000.00 per month. These donations are used for whatever is of greatest need at St. Francis CARE at the time.”
Amazon offers a program called Amazon Smile. When you shop through Amazon Smile, you get the same prices, but a portion of your purchase dollars are donated to your favorite charity. You should see us on the list of available charities, listed as: Community Animal Rescue and Education. To find out more, go to: Amazon Smile
This program also allows you to help out while you shop! It is easy to enroll and is a wonderful way for you to ‘give back’ while you shop! To learn more, go to: Kroger Community Rewards
Don’t just take your dog for a walk, take your walk for a dog! Wooftrax donates back to St. Francis CARE each time you take your dog for a walk and log it on the app. Be sure to select “St. Francis CARE” when you enroll on the app, then take your best friend on a walk to celebrate giving back!
- Call us for details 618.687.2079 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org